Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 7

Okay, obviously I didn't post last night. I completely spaced out. I was pretty tired, I've been working on a project that while it isn't difficult, there's a lot of detail to pay attention to and the whole thing is a bit tedious. But I do feel like I'm getting a necessary thing done so that's a plus. Speaking of plus, I went down a lb and was at 293 yesterday morning.  I had just some mixed nuts in the morning plus coffee. Lunch was with one of our vendors and there was bread, antipasti (I had mixed vegetables) and pizza with club soda to drink. When I came home I had 3 Lindt dark chocolate truffles and a glass of non-milk then I ate leftover pizza for dinner with a glass of milk. I had a cup of hot chocolate later. I didn't do an exercise routine but I put on some funk and danced for about 30 minutes. I really need to figure out a meal plan.

No comments: