Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 21, 2014

This week has been a slog at work. I thought it was just me but I've heard comments from co-workers that the energy has just been a grind this week. Fortunately, it isn't because of co-worker conflict, it's just the sheer amount of work that is flowing through this place and we're all working very hard to get a handle on it. By the time I get home, I'm so tired that with the best will in the world, I can't seem to start an exercise routine. Good thing I have next week off. I'm going to Palm Springs the first part of the week to visit some dear friends. I'm looking forward to spending some time with them, although I'm not looking forward to the heat. I leave Saturday and return Monday.

My plan for next week is to go for a walk in the early morning; return home and eat breakfast; work out to one of my exercise DVDs then go for a swim after. Once I have my exercise routine done for the day, I plan to work on various projects throughout the week. I'm also planning on having lunch or dinner with friends, go to the beach or someplace that I haven't been before.  I plan on being relaxed but busy. I want to get some projects completed in my house so I can stop thinking about them and I want my exercise routine back.

Lots of plans in the previous paragraph. I just hope that some of them happen.

No comments: