Sunday, March 31, 2013

Found: 1 Mojo

At least, I hope I found it.  When I was in Quebec last week, I noticed a definite improvement that I put down to the exercise I've been doing.  Jet lag was minimal while I was there, I had much more stamina and balance.  As a matter of fact, I didn't notice any jet lag until the day I returned to L.A. and I think that was because I didn't sleep well the night before.  I think I may slept about two hours total and that wasn't a deep sleep.  I slept a little on the plane on the way back but I was most definitely out of it when I got back home.

At the beginning of the week, I was fine while I was at work but as soon as I got home, I would fall asleep.  It took a couple of days for that to pass so I haven't been consistent with exercise this week.  And after having stomach issues all day yesterday, I don't know how many wake up calls I need to make the changes that I keep saying I want to make. Maybe I should stop talking about it and just do it.

So this weekend, I focused on getting everything caught up, bills are paid, taxes will be done, laundry will be done, etc., etc. I have to go to Trader Joes and then when I return, it's back to 10 minute trainer.  I'm going to the Whiskey tonight to see a quebecois band called Rock IN Soul and I will need the energy that exercise gives me to step out of my normal Sunday night routine.  It's early enough in the day that I can get a lot done today and actually feel like I've accomplished something.  Here I go!

No comments: