Sunday, March 03, 2013

Day 15

Today, I am still at 289 lbs and I'm very happy about it.  I got up at 8:30 and 9:00ish, I went out with Ofelia for a dark chocolate latte and a scone.  Came home, wrote the previous post and then went out with Bob to downtown L. A.  We had lunch at the Nickel Diner, I had a cobb salad, fries and a coke.  Bob had chicken salad and cole slaw with a diet coke.  Another thing I've noticed since I started blogging is that I now stop eating when I'm full.  So many places give HUGE portions and I would eat it all, then feel overfull and bloated.  By stopping when I feel full, I enjoy the rest of my day much more.  After lunch, we walked over to to The Last Bookstore and walked around there for a while.  I bought some original sheet music from the 1920s for a song called My Bird of Paradise written by Irving Berlin and introduced by Blossom Seeley at the Winter Garden according to the front cover.  That front cover is why I bought it, the artwork is beautiful and I'm going to frame it.  I arrived home around 5:00 and was still full from lunch, so I had leftover guacamole and chips and two dark chocolate truffles with non-fat milk.  After walking about for over an hour, my feet and legs hurts, so no more exercise today.  Now I'm off to bed.

No comments: