1. Put away odds and ends that go with the cords and cameras, etc.
4. Do my workout - cardio & kettle bell.
5. Cook dinner - if I don't cook, then I need to freeze the chicken.
7. Get replacement value for Mom's sterling silverware.
9. Find receipts for expenses to be reimbursed.
I have been walking around the office a lot today. Anytime I need to go to the other side (our office is split with a central lobby) I walk all the way around the perimeter of both sides of the office to get a little extra movement. I will be back with an update tonight.
One other thing: my birthday is one month from today. When that milestone happens, I would like to have 30 days of something (besides sitting on my butt) under my belt. Okay, later.
Update: I feel like I'm failing at this experiment. Another late night at work, still a lot of things left undone. I crossed out the things I actually managed to do. The good thing is today I have no meetings to keep me here late and like a lot of people, I have the 4th of July off from working which gives me a 3-day week-end. Woo-hoo! If I can create a pattern over the week-end of accomplishing things, then I think I have a better chance of carrying through the work week. Fingers crossed!