Monday, November 13, 2006

Well!

That was refreshing. It's been a long seven months. I've been to Canada and Hawaii. My mother came for a visit. I'm currently working two jobs and will have a third job (weekends only) for the Christmas season. That starts Nov. 18th. I'll be working Monday - Friday at my full time job, Tuesday and Thursday evenings (at least) at my part-time job and Saturday and Sundays (10 - 12 hour days) every weekend from Nov. 18 thru Dec. 17. No wonder I'm tired. But so far in the past two months, both the transmission and power steering on my van had to be replaced. And I'm in dire need of new tires.

I had to drop my French class, even though I enjoyed it very much. I missed too much class and got too far behind. I'm taking no credit for this semester so that I can take it again next semester. But I've actually learned more than I thought I had and spoke French a little while I was in Montreal. That was an interesting trip. More on that in another entry.

That's all for now but now that I've found this again, maybe I can keep it up.

No comments: